60+ Unique Flower Card Messages

Once you’ve decided on the flowers, you’ll need a clever card message. You’ve come to the right place. Find inspiration for the perfect card message right here:


Lighthearted and witty sweet nothings, just because:

I’d do it again… and again… and again!

I love you more than [insert a child/friend/pet’s name] loves [same child/friend/pet’s name favorite snack or pastime]. 

I’m invisible, can you see me? Yeah? How about tomorrow night?

Hi you, yes you,
you reading this,
you are beautiful.

I want to kill bugs for you for the rest of my life.

Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!

Blowing you a kiss from across the miles. Wish I was there.

 

Love & Romance, Anniversary:

For all these years, you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.

You take my breath away… today and every day.

Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Every year is sweeter than the last.

Celebrating us!

Happy anniversary to my partner, my best friend

 

Birthday:

Celebrating you!

Actually, I wanted to get you something super great, super terrific, unique and beautiful for your birthday, but I don’t fit into the vase.

Happy 24 hours of constant Facebook notifications day!

Apology:

I’m not a complete idiot… some parts are missing.

I haven’t been this sorry since I did something worse than this.

Nothing I can say can reverse the pain I have caused you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.

I’ll never forgive myself for hurting you…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry!

I just wanted to say that I really felt so sorry for what happened to us. I hate fighting and I’m sending you these flowers to say sorry and make everything ok. I love you.

 

Encouragement, Cheer up:

I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day!

Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”

Sending you a floral hug.

Every time you look at these flowers… know that someone far away is thinking of you.


Things I don’t know:
Why bad things happen to good people.
All you are feeling right now.
Exactly the right words to say.

Things I DO know:
You’re cared about more than you realize.
You will get through this.
I’m here for you… no matter what.

 

Sympathy:

Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow. Sent with love and remembrance, [signature/names of senders]

We are deeply saddened to hear about the passing of [name of deceased]. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.

Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss.  With caring thoughts, [signature/names of senders]

We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

We pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.

Sending you thoughts of comfort.

 

Get Well:

Here’s hoping your road to recovery is short and sweet, or long and carefree… whichever you prefer.

Sending all our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery your way.

Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.

Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.

Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.

Hope these flowers help make you feel better soon because we miss you!

 

New Baby

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new bundle of joy and your new life as a family.

Wishing you and [baby’s name] a future full of good health, love, and happiness.

God could not be everywhere, so he made parents. Congratulations! Happy Parenting!

Congratulations to Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear is just right!

Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride.

A sweet little treasure sent from above. A coo and a smile wrapped in love. Congratulations on your new little one!

 

Thinking of you, Friendship:

[name], I hope you’re my friend forever – because that’s how long I’m gonna need you!

I’m always here for you if you need somebody to listen awhile, or a shoulder to lean on, or just a smile.

I hope these make your day a little easier and a little brighter.

Friends are like flowers, you can’t have too many. I’m glad we’re friends.

Even though you are far away, it doesn’t stop me from thinking about you.  It’s the quickest way I know to put a smile on my face. I hope these put a smile on yours!

Just wanted to say hi!  Have a great day!

source: https://www.freytagsflorist.com/blog/card-message-inspiration/






































































LihatTutupKomentar